Aurora United Church Future Fund
The AUC Future Fund supports the rebuilding of the Aurora United Church.
Donations to the Aurora United Church Future Fund can be made at
BMO (Yonge & Wellington) in Aurora or press the link below to donate online.
Please provide your name and address to receive a tax receipt.
The AUC General Fund supports our varied ministries within the AUC congregation, the Aurora community
and through the Mission & Service Fund of the United Church of Canada.
AUC offers three ways to donate to the General Fund.
- PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance) To help us with planning and cash flow, please consider enrolling on PAR.
This type of contribution provides a predictable and fairly steady flow of revenue throughout the year.
Click on the link at the bottom of the page for a PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance) form.
- Online Donations. Click here for Online Donations
- Envelopes - Contact Church office 905-727-1935 x 21
What gifts do our members contribute?
- Being active in a caring congregation
- Committee Work
- Teaching Sunday School
- Assisting in Events
- Visiting Shut-ins and the elderly
- Participating in events
- Sunday Worship
- Attending Chuch Meetings
- Providing Fellowship
- Welcoming current and new members - wear a name button
- Singing in the choir
- Involvement in the church community
- Weekly contributions
- Pre-authorized remittance
- Sunday School Giving
- Supporting fundraisers of the Aurora United Church
What is the right amount to give?
This question runs through the minds of many members as they plan to declare their intention to give. It is a personal decision that requires some careful thought and discussion among family members. The church provides so many valuable services on Sunday and Beyond. Does your gift reflect your grateful and generous heart?
Click on link below to view June 30, 2019 Finance Committee report
Aurora United Church's annual financial statements for 2018 are back from our Accountant Brian Roberts at Van Nostrand & Partners. Anyone wishing to view or receive a copy can get one at the church office after August.