Join us during the coming year as we explore congregational song from a wide variety of cultural perspectives. Our six-part webinar series for 2021-2022 is entitled “The World Sings,” and features expert voices on congregational singing around the globe.
Except as noted below, each of the six 60- to 90-minute webinars in this series will be held on Mondays and will begin at 1:00 p.m. ET. All of the presentations will also be available as recordings for registrants to view for an extended period of time. Here is the schedule of programs:
- November 8: Kim Harris: “The World Sings: Music Moving Movements”
- December 13, 8:00 p.m. ET: Yasuhiko Yokosaka and Makihiko Arase, “The World Sings: Japanese Congregational Song”
- January 10: Becca Whitla, “The World Sings: Decolonizing Congregtional Song”
- February 14: Adam Perez, “The World Sings: Praise and Worship”
- March 14: María Cornou, “The World Sings: Latin American Song”
- April 26 (Tue): Ricky Manalo, CSP: “The World Sings: Filipino and Chinese American Catholic Song”
Registration for a single webinar is $25 for members, $35 for non-members, $15 for students. Registration for the full series of six webinars is $125 for members, $175 for non-members, and $75 for students. To view complete information or to register, click the button below.