Aurora United Church has returned to in-person worship! Please know that anyone 18 years of age and older will need to have a Covid-19 booster (3rd vaccine) to attend Sunday our worship services. You may bring proof of booster to the church on Sunday or scan and email to Rev. Andy. firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring a 3-layer disposable non-medical mask to wear at all times while in the church. Non-medical Masks will also be avilable if you need one.
Everyone entering the building must complete a Screening Questionnaire on the day they are attending. Click on the link below that pertains to you and your family. You only need to review the questions on the Sunday morning before coming to church. Please note that if you answer "yes" to any of the seven (7) questions then you must remain at home and watch the service, which will be live streamed on our YouTube channel. Please check the AUC website for the current Sunday live stream link on Sunday morning at 11 am. The service will also be uploaded to our YouTube channel for viewing following the live stream. It will also be linked to our website.
We would respectfully request that if you are feeling unwell for any reason please remain at home.
As of Monday May 16 you will not have to register on Eventbrite for worship. at 11 am. You will still need to register and be screened when you come into the Building.
1. Please enter the Trinity building, masked and via the parking lot doors. Bring a 3-layer disposable non-medical mask to wear at all times while in the church. Non-medical Masks will also be avilable if you need one.
2. At the Welcome Table you will be checked in. Please bring your proof of booster (3rd vaccination), if you have not submitted prior to the service to Rev. Andy.
3. At the Bulletin Table, you will be able to take a bulletin and any other item that is needed for the worship service. There will be an offering plate on the table for those who bring an offering with them.
4. You will be directed to enter the sanctuary by the back doors. An usher inside the sanctuary will offer the seating options that are available. The usher will invite you to sit where you feel most comforatble.
5. You will remain seated for the service, except while singing the hymns. There are hymn books (Voices United) in the pews, however all of the hymns will be printed in the bulletin.
6. At the conclusion of the service you will be invited to leave through the front doors of the sanctuary and continue to exit the building through the parking lot doors.
7. At the present time there is no coffee time.
8. You may visit with others outside if you feel comfortable doing so.