Every congregation is mandated by the United Church of Canada to have a Ministry and Personnel Committee. Members are elected by the congregation at the annual meeting and are accountable to the congregation through the Church Council. The M & P Committee oversees relationships within the pastoral charge ministry, particularly the roles and functions of paid leaders and employees. The M & P Committee may also be involved in setting expectations for work carried out by volunteers.
How do you contact a member of the M & P Committee?
A list of members and contact information is listed below. The M & P Committee also has a new confidential email address that is accessible only to the M & P Committee chair. Communications from that email address will be shared with M & P committee members. The address is email@example.com
- Warren McClure, 14 Steeplechase Ave., Aurora, ON. L4G 3G8
- Kathie Blackman, #302, 20 William Roe Blvd., Newmarket, ON. L3Y 5V6
- Karen Kines, 116 Carlyle Cres., Aurora, ON. L4G 6P7
- Sylvia Gilpin, 280 Banbrooke Cres., Newmarket, ON. L3X 2W5
- John Kuropatwa, 50 Rosegarden Cres., Richmond Hill, ON. L4E 2N9