In Response to COVID-19Trinity Anglican building is now closed and so is Aurora United Church and offices. However, staff are continuing to work form home and you can reach us at...
- Rev. Andy Comar firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rev. Lorraine Newton-Comar email@example.com
- Cathy Hiltz Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- Margaret Heney Music Coordinator email@example.com
- Lisa Kyriakides Handbell Director firstname.lastname@example.orgAs well....
Aurora United Church is located in Trinity Anglican Church
79 Victoria Street, Aurora
Our Sunday Service is at 11 am.
PARKING AT TRINITY
If you are physically able please park at the Aurora Town Park (Metcalfe & Wells). If you require a shorter walk please park in Trinity’s parking lot, north side of Metcalfe or the Library parking lot. Please also consider walking or cycling to church.
- Trinity parking lot holds 53 cars with overflow
- Aurora Public Library holds 77 cars
- Aurora Town park has approximately 100 parking spaces
- Please do not park on the south side of Metcalfe Street
- Bicycle rack at Trinity.
AUC has been located at Trinity Anglican Church in Aurora since fire destroyed our historic building on April 11, 2014. Many of our ministries, groups and committees continue to meet at Trinity Anglican Church and at various other places within the community.